• Optimize fundraising and alumni relations through strategic relationship management
• Extend your fundraising capabilities and constituent services to the Web
• Integrate the entire fundraising lifecycle, from prospect identification to stewardship
• Deploy on-site or on-demand through Software as a Service (SaaS)
Talisma Fundraising and Talisma CRM for Enhancing Relationships and Contributions
Today, colleges and universities need strategic software tools to build and sustain relationships with students, alumni, and supporters over the long-term. That's why institutions such as Indiana University are turning to Talisma Fundraising and Talisma CRM. From marketing communications, campaigns, and events to cultivating donor relationships,Talisma products enhance your ability to engage students, alumni, and benefactors, provide constituents better information and services, and pursue advanced fundraising strategies.
Choose Talisma Fundraising and Talisma CRM for:
• Student and alumni relations, advancement, memberships, and events
• Planned giving cultivation
• Major gift workflows
• Corporate relations
• Prospect research, identification, cultivation
• Capital and annual campaigns
• Pledge, payment & gift entry, and acknowledgement
• Contact management
• Reporting and analysis
• On-line donations
Solutions On-Site or On-Demand with Managed Hosting or SaaS
Campus Management is the only leading enterprise systems provider in Higher Education that offers institutions the full range of options for accessing the functionality, performance, and support they need. You can acquire and manage the software on-premise, let Campus Management host and manage your system for you, or consider Software as a Service (SaaS).
With SaaS, there is no capital expense because you do not buy software or back-office hardware. Instead, Campus Management hosts and manages your enterprise ecosystem - dramatically reducing upfront expense by assuming responsibility for scaling, performance, and upgrades. You get the software you need delivered on-demand over the Internet, based on the numbers of students or users served.