• Accelerate FA packaging and Title IV administration
• Enable students to apply through self-service Web portals
• Easily calculate awards, schedule disbursements, generate award letters
• Award, originate, and track the new TEACH Grant, ACG, SMART, and more
Streamline Financial Aid Packaging
Managing government regulations, rolling student populations, internal paperwork, processing, and other financial aid functions are daunting challenges for today’s institutions. By digitizing and bringing online both the back-office and student-facing financial aid processes, institutions reduce workload for both staff and students and help ensure that student progress isn’t hindered by slow financial aid processes.
• Work on-screen with FAFSA forms
• Track FA G/L fund source authorization levels to ensure accurate distribution
• Ensure that the student has met the defined requirements for fund disbursement
Ensure Title IV Compliance and More
The Financial Aid module enables efficient administration of Title IV funds and eliminates the need for costly integration and support of proprietary Financial Aid processing software. Functions include tracking of 90-10 requirements, automated R2T4 calculation, and calculations for multiple state and institutional refund policies.
Process FA Loans, Grants, and Lender Offers in Real Time
Financial Aid module facilitates interaction and processing with government agencies, lenders, and third-party servicers. It also helps create all the necessary reports to track subsidized and unsubsidized FFEL loans, Direct Loans, and Pell grants. It is compatible with Common Line IV and interoperates with the Department of Education’s Common Origination and Disbursement system.
Next Generation Financial Aid Packaging
CampusVue Student includes the first fully automated financial aid system. Initiated by students from personalized Web portals, the entire packaging process, from application to award letters to scheduling distributions, is automatic, with administrators able to spend more time with exceptions management instead of routine tasks.
• Automate Title IV reporting
• Automate both the back-office and student-facing processes
• Automate exceptions management
• Automate processing at a designated time
(e.g., during off hours)
• Automate eligibility review and audit
• Automate award and re-award for Title IV, state, scholarship, and institutional funds