• Enhance service levels across all sites and programs for diverse student populations
• Rapidly achieve more advanced recruiting, marketing, enrollment, and retention practices
• Centralize administration of multiple campuses and catalogs on one system
• Improve quality and service for continuing education and distance learning
Unite Academics and Administration with the CampusVue Ecosystem
Campus Management offers proven Web-based solutions for streamlining academic and administrative processes and improving services. The company's CampusVue Student Information System integrates workflows among departments, enables self-service through constituent Web portals, offers greater visibility across campus for reporting and compliance, and provides a universal platform for traditional, online, and blended instruction.
The CampusVue Ecosystem offers:
• Student Information System for integrating departments and workflows
• Moodle-based e-Learning for online and blended academics
• Self-Service Web Portals for students, faculty, administrators, advisors, and employers
• Financials, HR & Payroll for fund and net asset accounting and employee self-service
• Reporting Services solution that provides 360° view of campus operations
• CRM Solutions for improving recruiting, retention, advising, and alumni relations
• Fundraising Solutions for alumni and advancement programs
Add Distance Education or CRM to Your Current Student Information System
Public institutions can also extend the capabilities of their current systems with proven solutions for distance education and strategic recruiting and retention. CampusVue e-Learning Solutions with Moodle and Talisma CRM solutions for higher education integrate easily with existing student information systems.
Software On-Premise or On-Demand through Software as a Service (SaaS)
For institutions that prefer to maintain their platforms onsite, Campus Management has vast experience working with onsite IT systems and staff to deliver solutions quickly and cost effectively. For those institutions that want to benefit from advanced administrative solutions without having to purchase or manage the software, Campus Management Corp® services include Software as a Service (SaaS).
With SaaS, Campus Management hosts and manages your Ecosystem of solutions, eliminating capital expense and the complexities of managing systems and upgrades related to your enterprise applications. With SaaS, the software you need is Internet-delivered for a monthly fee based on the number of students or users.