• Provide members and staff on-demand access to services on the Web
• Train and certify members throughout the world online
• Build and sustain relationships with members, volunteers, and donors
Solutions for Membership, Certifications, and Learning Organizations
Provide personalized communications and improve your constituency’s satisfaction levels and participation. Improve efficiency by enriching your online services and communities. Campus Management's software and services can help you boost and manage memberships, online and classroom training, special events, and certification programs.
Ideal for professional and trade associations, museums, fundraising organizations, alumni and other membership-based organizations, Campus Management's solutions enable you to maximize relationships and promote your services and mission more effectively.
• Talisma Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) for events management,
marketing, and automation of print, phone and electronic communications
• Student administrative system for the range of credit and non-credit courses
• Fundraising software to manage and optimize donor relationships
• Web portals to enable self-service
• Systems integration, hosting and support for Moodle-based eLearning
Software On-Premise or On-Demand through Software as a Service (SaaS)
For associations that prefer to maintain their platforms onsite, Campus Management has vast experience working with onsite IT systems and staff to deliver solutions quickly and cost effectively. For those that want to benefit from advanced administrative solutions without having to purchase or manage the software, Campus Management offers Software as a Service (SaaS). With SaaS, Campus Management hosts and manages your Ecosystem of solutions, eliminating capital expense and the complexities of managing systems and upgrades related to your enterprise applications. With SaaS, the software you need is Internet-delivered for a monthly fee based on the number of users.