• Adjust rapidly to changing workforce and student needs
• Easily manage growing enrollments
• Offer online education and flexible terms
• Help students stay on track academically
• Gain footing with top-tier public and for-profit institutions
Community Colleges Can Do More with Less Using the CampusVue Ecosystem
Supplying local and state businesses with a skilled and educated workforce, preparing students for entry into four-year institutions, helping working adults and nontraditional students meet their career goals…community colleges are doing it all today. And they are doing it all a lot more effectively with solutions that easily scale to meet the growing demands of students and the local economy.
The CampusVue Ecosystem offers:
• Student Information System for integrating departments and workflows
• Moodle-based e-Learning for online and blended academics
• Self-Service Web Portals for students, faculty, administrators, advisors, and employers
• Financials, HR & Payroll for fund and net asset accounting and employee self-service
• Reporting Services solution that provides 360° view of campus operations
• CRM Solutions for improving recruiting, retention, advising, and alumni relations
• Fundraising Solutions for alumni and advancement programs
Empower Students, Faculty, Staff, and Workforce Partners with Self-Service Portals
Through CampusVue Portals, students can access services, register for class, and pay bills while administrators, advisors, and faculty can stay focused on improving the quality of education and attending to students who need extra help. Even employers in your community get their own web portals to search for qualified students, interact with candidates, and schedule interviews.
Software On-Premise or On-Demand through Software as a Service (SaaS)
For community colleges that prefer to maintain their platforms onsite, Campus Management has vast experience working with onsite IT systems and staff to deliver solutions quickly and cost effectively. For those institutions that want to benefit from advanced administrative solutions without having to purchase or manage the software, Campus Management Corp® services include Software as a Service (SaaS).
With SaaS, Campus Management hosts and manages your Ecosystem of solutions, eliminating capital expense and the complexities of managing systems and upgrades related to your enterprise applications. With SaaS, the software you need is Internet-delivered for a monthly fee based on the number of students or users.