• Serve students better with the leading enterprise system for online education
• Introduce the best-in-class strategies that improve recruiting and retention
• Achieve unmatched service levels with real-time integration of LMS, portals and SIS
• Invest in technology specifically designed for online, classroom and blended delivery
• Your choice of on-premise software, SaaS, or a fully hosted solution
Achieve Your Future Vision for Online Education -- Right Now
Nearly 12 million post-secondary students in the United States take some or all of their classes online right now. By 2014, every college student will have taken at least one online class. Online education is evolving rapidly, and the difference between being competent versus truly competitive are instantly apparent to students. That is because Gen X, Gen Y, career changers and career advancers all have become accustomed to the instantaneous response they receive from innovators in online education.
Is your institution seeking to take its online programs to the next level? Do you see larger institutions and proprietary institutions -- and wonder how you can get equal footing in terms of technology that enables a rich array of services on-demand?
Campus Management has been at the forefront of online education, serving institutions growing online enrollments 18% and more per year. Its software systems were specifically tailored to address online or blended delivery programs. Today, a full range of public, private, and proprietary institutions, including University System of Georgia, Bridgepoint Education, DeVry University, Grand Canyon University, and Corinthian Colleges, run on Campus Management's software and services.
More than Offering Classes Over the Internet
Online education requires excellence in academics and advising to sustain growth and student persistence. It also calls for sophisticated marketing capabilities, thoughtfully applied, to improve recruiting, enable instant visibility into performance, and connect faculty and instructors, staff and administrators like never before. Only the CampusVue Ecosystem of solutions offers a comprehensive plaform for institutions just getting started, or scaling to serve tens of thousands of students.
• Drive the full range of classroom, online, blended or hybrid programs from a single platform
• Unite multiple colleges and catalogs, elegantly manage financial aid and dual enrollments
• Automate e-advising and online degree audit
• Integrate your choice of learning management systems with CampusVue Student or
your existing student information system (SIS), including Blackboard, eCollege and Moodle
• Provide students a single point of access to their applications, course registration,
online courses, financial aid and accounts, academic records, and more
• Incorporate a range of Web services offerings to launch real-time, two-way integration
of proprietary or open source software, portals, merchant services, libraries, and bookstores
Integrated Across the Enterprise
• Cross-departmental, cross-campus or brand
• End-to-end student lifecycle management
• Centralized workflow and reporting enginesStudent-Centered
• Students enjoy online self-service: from applications and admissions to career
and alumni services
• Administrators have a complete view of student academic progress across
multiple campuses, degrees, and programs
• Instructors obtain rosters, post grades, and more in real time
Scalable, Flexible, and Extensible
• IT departments deploy dynamic learning environments for both online and hybrid
programs without diverting time and resources away from core projects
• Faster implementation for better time to value
• Configurable vs. writing “customs”
• Scalable for growth
Software On Premise or On-Demand with Hosting or Software as a Service (SaaS)
For institutions that prefer to maintain their online platforms on-premise, Campus Management has vast experience working with onsite IT systems and staff to deliver solutions quickly and cost effectively. If you are looking for solutions without having to purchase or manage the software, Campus Management offers Software as a Service (SaaS). With SaaS, Campus Management hosts and manages your e-Learning solution, eliminating capital expense and the complexities of managing systems and upgrades related to your enterprise applications.