• Offer more options for residency and limited residency programs
• Provide onsite, online, blended instruction, and flexible terms
• Unite multiple campuses, enrollments, and catalogs
• Integrate academic and administrative processes
Deliver Academic and Administrative Services to a Diverse Student Population
Today’s graduate and professional programs are not only attracting traditional students, but also mid-career students who need to juggle academics with career and family responsibilities. With solutions from Campus Management, your institution can implement flexible terms and course schedules that blend online and on-campus resident instruction for a diverse student population.
The CampusVue Ecosystem offers:
• Student Information System for integrating departments and workflows
• Moodle-based e-Learning for online and blended academics
• Self-Service Web Portals for students, faculty, administrators, advisors, and employers
• Financials, HR & Payroll for fund and net asset accounting and employee self-service
• Reporting Services solution that provides 360° view of campus operations
• CRM Solutions for improving recruiting, retention, advising, and alumni relations
• Fundraising Solutions for alumni and advancement programs
Software On Premise or On-Demand through Software as a Service (SaaS)
For graduate and professional programs that prefer to maintain their academic and administrative platforms onsite, Campus Management has vast experience working with onsite IT systems and staff to deliver solutions quickly and cost effectively.
Campus Management also offers Software as a Service (SaaS), a proven outsourcing alternatives that enable institutions to remain focused on education and student services while still reaping the benefits of the most advanced academic and administrative solutions. With SaaS, Campus Management hosts and manages your Ecosystem of solutions, eliminating capital expense and the complexities of managing systems and upgrades related to your enterprise applications. The software you need is Internet-delivered for a monthly fee based on the number of students or users.