Product Accessibility Statement - Campus Management Corp.
Campus Management Corp. is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience of our products for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
Campus Management Corp. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Continual accessibility training is provided for employees.
- Clear accessibility targets and responsibilities exist within the organization.
- Formal accessibility quality assurance methods exist within the organization.
Current accessibility standard of the site:
The major releases of our products have been tested against WCAG 2.0 AA.
The next major release of each product will be tested against WCAG 2.1 AA.
Current content conformance status:
Partially conformant: some parts of our products do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Known accessibility issues
Known issues are documented in each product Accessibility Conformance Report. Please contact us if you observe an accessibility issue.
Our products are designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Screen readers - we test with a 3rd party that includes accessibility testing with screen readers.
Accessibility of our products rely on the following technologies to work:
Campus Management Corp. assessed the accessibility of our products by using the following method(s):
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the company or organization.
- External evaluation: the site was evaluated by an external entity not involved in the design and development process.
- We conduct both internal and external accessibility testing.
Current Accessibility Conformance Reports are available upon request from the Accessibility Team.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our products. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- Phone: 1-866-397-2537
- E-mail: Accessibility Team.
- Address: 5201 Congress Avenue, Boca Raton FL 33487
- Customers can call 1-800-483-9106, email Support Team or enter a support ticket.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This accessibility statement is approved by the Campus Management Accessibility Team.