Campus Management is among the fastest growing enterprise software companies in higher education.
The company's brands also serve global leaders in fundraising, healthcare, finance, retailing and other industries. If you desire an opportunity to expand your horizons, Campus Management seeks talented professionals who share its core values.
- Recognized internationally as a top-rated, visionary provider of enterprise software
- The fastest growing administrative systems provider serving higher education
- Locations in Boca Raton, Charlotte, Bangalore and offices around the world
- A culture dedicated to innovation, quality, performance, and customer success
Campus Management is firmly committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability needs a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the online application process, please email us at HumanResources@campusmgmt.com For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here .
Stay Healthy (Benefits/Perks)
There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer! Here at Campus Management, we offer employees a full range of benefits. We want you and your extended family to be happy and healthy.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off starting with 17 days on 1st year of employment
- 401(k) plans for employees with company match (100% vested after 4 years of anniversary)
- Company paid Group Life Insurance, Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability
- 18% Cell phone discount
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement
- Medical/Dental/Vision (recognized same sex married & domestic partners couples)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Free Healthy Fruits & Snacks
- Monthly Chair Massages
- 12 weeks Family & Medical Leave
- 24 hour Nurse Hotline & Health Assessment
- Free Annual Health Fair