Baker University Transforms Recruitment to Exceed Goals with CRM
Complete the form below to watch this on-demand webinar.
Original Air Date: May, 14 2014
Whether you are a new college or long-established institution, CRM technology has become a critical tool to achieving recruitment goals and outcomes. Just ask Baker University, the first university ever established in Kansas and recently recognized by the publication Colleges of Distinction for its commitment to engaging students and successful outcomes.
Join Baker University and Campus Management for a revealing look at how you can transform from manually-driven recruitment and admissions processes to CRM-driven strategies that help you meet and exceed your goals.
During this Webcast, Baker University’s CIO, Andy Jett, and Senior Director of Admissions, Kevin Kropf, will discuss how they aligned technology and staff with department objectives through CRM. During the Webcast, they will discuss how you can:
- Leverage the power of CRM for targeted campaigns and engagement
- Increase accountability across departments, counselors, and other staff
- Establish a partnership between IT and admissions
Discover the potential of CRM for transforming your recruitment and admissions processes.
- Kevin Kropf, Senior Director of Admissions, Baker University
- Andy Jett, Chief Information Officer, Baker University
- Jason Soffer, CRM Product Manager, Campus Management Corp.