Discover How Penn State is Driving Growth through Joint CRM Implementation
Complete the form below to watch this on-demand webinar.
Original Air Date: October 30, 2014
In 2007, Penn State embarked on an ambitious growth initiative for its World Campus online program. But what started out as a goal to increase enrollment for the World Campus with the deployment of an enterprise CRM solution, now drives recruitment communications, campaigns, and workflows in the admissions office of the main campus at University Park, as well as all 20 Penn State campuses. Today, this expansion of CRM across admissions departments and programs has contributed to greater insight into prospects’ interests and goals and more targeted marketing strategies to reach them.
During the Webcast Kate Tornatore, CRM Project Manager for Penn State World Campus, and Tara Blomvall, Business Analyst for Undergraduate Admissions, provide an inside look at how to grow your institution with CRM.
- Using CRM to target quality students through highly personalized campaigns and communications
- Using CRM to accelerate and enhance interactions with prospects, applicants, and students
- Keys to empowering different campus departments to improve the student experience
Who will benefit:
Directors/VPs of Admissions, Retention, Enrollment, student success, strategy, information technology, CTOs and CIOs interested in driving growth and improving institutional efficiency using CRM.
- Kate Tornatore, CRM Project Manager, Penn State World Campus
- Tara Blomvall, Business Analyst for Undergraduate Admissions, Penn State
- Jason H. Soffer, Manager, Product Marketing