Case Study: Faith-Based Institutions Achieve Mission by Embracing Flexible Technology
Complete the form below to watch this on-demand webinar.
Hear from Baptist Bible College and The Seattle School of Theology & Psychology
Original Air Date: January, 20 2015
As with every higher education institution today, faith-based colleges and universities are facing a myriad of competitive challenges:
- More institutions are reaching out to new segments and demographics to meet recruitment goals
- Funding is being reduced and regulatory pressures are increasing
- Financial aid eligibility is increasingly tied to student outcomes
Guest speakers from Baptist Bible College and The Seattle School of Theology & Psychology discuss how their next-generation student information systems enable them to succeed in spite of today’s challenges to:
- Adapt academic delivery program and models to reach multiple types of students
- Unite workflows and increase communication and collaboration among admissions, academics, financial aid and other departments
- Automate financial aid to reduce errors and spend more time with students
- Enhance reporting, retention, and enrollment strategies
- Kristen Houston, Registrar & Director of Academic Services, The Seattle School of Theology & Psychology
- Jason Best, Director of Media and IT, The Seattle School of Theology & Psychology
- Karli Grant, moderator, Campus Management Corp.