In 2014, less than 25% of business officers surveyed had confidence in their institution’s financial model over the next five to ten years. Recent examples of financial collapse are causing institutions to feel the urgency to better leverage their budgets, but outdated finance and HR technology systems threaten to derail progress.
Original Air Date: March, 31 2015
Hear from Cameron Evans, National and Chief Technology Officer, U.S. Education at Microsoft Corporation, and Raymond Todd Blackwood, Vice President of Product Management at Campus Management Corp., to gain a modern perspective on leveraging the right tools to assure positive outcomes:
- The impact of equipping your staff with the critical tools, skills and best practices needed to overcome the financial management challenges in today’s higher education market.
- The increased efficiencies in managing faculty credentials and preparing for accreditation reviews.
- The cost-savings associated with payroll options, such as “insourcing,” and improved self-service opportunities for faculty, staff and student workers.
- The combined strength and expertise of industry leaders Microsoft and Campus Management -- helping institutions more effectively manage the business of higher education.
- Cameron Evans, National and Chief Technology Officer, U.S. Education
- Raymond Todd Blackwood, Vice President of Product Management, Campus Management Corp.