Video: 6 Minutes, 35 Seconds
Jim Milton, CEO on Cheddar TV
Campus Management CEO Jim Milton discusses how institutions are using technology to be more efficient and improve student outcomes, even in a climate of reduced federal and state budgets. Gain insight into the future of higher education and how to use mobile devices, artificial intelligence, big data and cloud technology to fuel student success.
Video: 7 Minutes, 8 Seconds
Rob Sparks, CMO on Cheddar TV
In this interview with Cheddar TV (cheddar.com), Campus Management Chief Marketing Officer Rob Sparks discusses the report, Good Jobs that Pay without a BA from Georgetown University Center on Education and the Workforce. Sparks shares insight into challenges facing today’s high school graduates and adult learners as they prepare to enter and re-enter the workforce. He covers topics like reskilling the current workforce, the location of learning and the role higher education plays in today’s and tomorrow’s market.
Recent Press Releases
- Lipscomb University Partners with Campus Management to Further Its Mission of Academic Excellence
- Tusculum University Focuses on Student and Institutional Success with Selection of CampusNexus Suite
- Carroll University continues to innovate by selecting Campus Managements full suite of CampusNexus solutions
- Campus Management Implements Largest Rollout of University Management System Available to All India Education Institutions
- Campus Management Showcases Soon-to-be-Released Intelligent Engagement Platform for Higher Ed at EDUCAUSE