Video: 6 Minutes, 35 Seconds
Jim Milton, CEO on Cheddar TV
Campus Management CEO Jim Milton discusses how institutions are using technology to be more efficient and improve student outcomes, even in a climate of reduced federal and state budgets. Gain insight into the future of higher education and how to use mobile devices, artificial intelligence, big data and cloud technology to fuel student success.
Video: 7 Minutes, 8 Seconds
Rob Sparks, CMO on Cheddar TV
In this interview with Cheddar TV (cheddar.com), Campus Management Chief Marketing Officer Rob Sparks discusses the report, Good Jobs that Pay without a BA from Georgetown University Center on Education and the Workforce. Sparks shares insight into challenges facing today’s high school graduates and adult learners as they prepare to enter and re-enter the workforce. He covers topics like reskilling the current workforce, the location of learning and the role higher education plays in today’s and tomorrow’s market.
Recent Press Releases
- Campus Management Marks Transformational Year with Highest-Ever Annual Bookings and Revenue Totals
- Pasco-Hernando State College and Campus Management Solidify Partnership to Elevate Focus on Students with CampusNexus Platform
- Campus Management Recognized as Finalist for 2019 Microsoft Power BI Partner of the Year
- Del Mar College Harnesses the Power of Technology to Deliver Dreams with Campus Management
- Gonzaga University to Drive Successful Student Outcomes with Campus Management