Campus Management Solidifies Leadership Position in Higher Education Sector During 2015
Named Industry’s Top-Ranked Student Information System Provider for Second Consecutive Year
Boca Raton, FL — June 23, 2016 — Campus Management Corp. (the Company), a leading provider of enterprise software solutions and services for higher education, announced today continued momentum for 2015, as measured against numerous Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Campus Management remains the dominant software provider to proprietary institutions, including career colleges and for-profit institutions, according to a recent third-party research report. Trending statistics in recent years also show Campus Management to be the solution-of-choice for a growing number of public and private not-for-profit institutions that recognize the need to adopt an on-demand model for higher education, including comprehensive constituent engagement, solution agility, innovative delivery modalities and flexible financial aid capabilities.
2015 Operational Highlights
- Growth and Expansion Achieved across Operating Footprint
- 44 new CampusNexus® clients in the U.S. representing 269 campuses (over 300,000 students)
- 24 international institutions selected Campus Management solutions to meet increasingly critical business objectives and institutional drivers as they participate in the growth, productivity and transformation of nations across the globe
- Focus on the two-year public institution segment yielded four new clients
- Targeted outreach efforts added to diverse portfolio of over 2,000+ campuses across 18 countries
- Cloud Solutions Experience Continued Demand and Growing Interest
- Campus Management currently hosts a total of 139 higher education clients in the cloud
- Sixty-six percent of Campus Management’s new client institutions in the U.S. in 2015 chose cloud-hosted deployment
- Expansion in Not-For-Profit Sector
- Six new not-for-profit clients
- An additional six not-for-profit institutions converted to the CampusNexus suite from earlier Campus Management products, showing continued confidence in partnership
Recent Operational Highlights
- New Cloud-based Service Offering
- Introduction of a focused new offering for student success and early warning: Campus Management’s retention-as-a-service offering, Retention360™, uses an artificial intelligence persona as a virtual guidance counselor to monitor and influence student activities and academic / social involvement to aid in retention and student success
- Customer Enablement
- Campus Management established a dedicated Customer Enablement Management team to help customers meet the demands of the current higher education environment, including changing student needs, increased scrutiny related to outcomes and growing funding challenges
“Campus Management remains ahead of the curve in terms of innovation and execution. Whereas, for many of our peers, it is early days in terms of migrating to the cloud, Campus Management has been offering progressively sophisticated cloud-based deployment for over a decade; today, all of our solutions are available in the cloud. While, at present, approximately 25 percent of our clients have migrated to the cloud, we expect this number to expand dramatically over the next five to 10 years, as both proprietary and traditional institutions implement solutions to provide greater flexibility and options for achieving their goals,” said Jim Milton, Chief Executive Officer, Campus Management. “We are pleased that higher education institutions continue to positively respond to our vision and ability to help them turn today’s challenges into competitive advantages. The building momentum of our growing new customer base, as well as renewed relationships with existing clients, is extremely gratifying.”
Further confirming Campus Management’s internally developed metrics, its leadership position was recently validated by The Tambellini Group’s “2016: Student Information Systems: U.S. Higher Education Market Share, Trends and Leaders Report1,” which recognized Campus Management as the software company most often selected by institutions for the second year in a row. According to Vicki Tambellini, President and CEO of The Tambellini Group, “The CampusNexus software suite was chosen more often than any other vendor’s offering for Student Information Systems (SIS) contracts in the U.S., accounting for 39 percent of all 2015 selections.”
The Company’s growth has been supported through its CampusNexus® solution suite for higher education, which includes CampusNexus Student, Powered by CampusVue®, a robust student information system (SIS); CampusNexus CRM, Powered by Talisma®, a constituent relationship management (CRM) product and CampusNexus Finance, HR & Payroll, Powered by Microsoft Dynamics® AX, a higher education financial solution built on the highly acclaimed Microsoft financial platform with proven use in over 20,000 organizations.
About Campus Management Corp.
Campus Management is a leading provider of technology solutions and services that transform higher education institutions. Its next generation suite, CampusNexus®, includes enterprise-wide Student, CRM, and Finance, HR & Payroll solutions. Today, more than 2,000 campuses in 19 countries partner with Campus Management to transform academic delivery, student success and operational efficiency.
About The Tambellini Group
The Tambellini Group, LLC is the only independent research and analyst firm dedicated exclusively to higher education. With a database of the technology selections of more than 18,900 global institutions, a team of analysts and researchers who have decades of higher education expertise, TTG offers unbiased analysis and objective insight on education technology and market trends with verifiable data. TTG helps higher education executives, business leaders and the investment community make fact-based technology decisions to achieve their key strategic goals. Founded in 2001, TTG is a woman-owned business headquartered in Irvington, Virginia. To learn more about TTG, please visit www.thetambellinigroup.com. Follow TTG on Twitter @tambellinigroup.
For more information on the report and to download the executive summary, visit http://www.thetambellinigroup.com/post/2016-u-s-higher-education-student-information-systems-market-trends-and-leaders-report-annual-report/
1The Tambellini Group 2016 U.S. Higher Education Student Information Systems Market, Trends and Leaders Report by Vicki Tambellini, Mary Beth Cahill, June 2016
TTG does not recommend or endorse any vendor solutions for higher education. TTG is an independent research firm without sponsors or ties to vendors. TTG provides selected information about vendors based on research. TTG makes every effort to validate all of the information presented in this report and performs all research in good faith.
Company ContactKarli A. Grant, Director, Product Marketing
Campus Management Corp
Media ContactCaitlin Kasunich
KCSA Strategic Communications