Driving Student Outcomes with the Right Enrollment Strategy
With the skyrocketing cost of higher education, today’s colleges and universities are under increasing pressure to demonstrate measurable value to constituents. Students, parents and regulators are looking closely at student outcomes, including persistence rates, completion rates and career placement, to determine this value.
Original Air Date: June, 12 2014
Watch this Webcast to hear from an industry expert from Huron Education, a leading higher education consulting firm, and Campus Management Corp. about how the right enrollment strategy and technology can not only help institutions meet enrollment goals, but ensure student and institutional success.
- Aligning enrollment strategies and technology with institutional missions
- How to exceed the expectations of today’s students
- Retaining students with proactive programs
- Timothy Fournier, Managing Director, Huron Education
- Sally Badoud, Interim Director of Undergraduate Admissions, University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Karli Grant, Manager, Product Marketing