CampusNexus Student Features
Strategic Enrollment Management
- Recruiting – create and execute key strategies to target growth areas as defined by your institution’s goals.
- Admissions – collect essential information, manage credentials and documents, and evaluate applicants in a timely fashion.
- Financial Aid – process applications, verify data, determine eligibility, package and award, disburse funds and create adjustments through powerful, automated processes.
- Student Accounting – record information about students, including charges, payments, refunds and adjustments.
- Academic Records
- Assist enrollment processing through timely course scheduling and registration.
- Manage waitlists, automatically apply tuition and fees, document each student’s academic history.
- Protect academic standards and brand recognition of programs.
- Curriculum Management
- Plan curricula and identify pre- and co-requisites, define grade schema, pass/fail and retake policies.
- Identify faculty eligible to teach courses, determine facility needs, equipment, and book requirements for each course and class section.
- Offer the same academic program in standard, nonstandard, and nonterm formats, all in one environment.
- Student Academic Progress
- Monitor Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
- Enable degree progress audits, including ‘what if’ scenarios, and student pacing in multiple types of programs.
- Graduation Processing
- Verify program completion requirements.
- Apply financial standing rules.
- Confer degrees and bestow credentials upon eligible students.
Student Engagement & Outcomes
- Early Alerts – utilize dynamic and adaptable criteria to identify at-risk students early in their academic careers.
- Retention – connect students to key resources through automated workflows, and monitor the efficacy of intervention strategies through student progress.
- Student Services – provide individual support plans and academic services based upon each student’s needs.
- Career Services – prepare students to excel in their field of choice by managing internship and externship opportunities, assisting them with career skills building, and matching them with employers.
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) - Integrate your preferred LMS to gain real-time visibility into student performance.
- Regulatory & Compliance Reporting – measure the cost effectiveness of each course and program and supply accrediting bodies with critical and necessary institutional effectiveness data.
Reporting and Analytics
- Satisfactory Academic Progress and student progression
- IPEDS outputs
- Gainful Employment compliance reporting
- Customized transcripts
- Executive, managerial, and operational dashboards
CRM for Higher Education More
Drive Student Retention and Success More
Extend CRM Across the Enterprise More
Ready to Transform Your Institution? Let’s Discuss Your Challenges and Goals. Start Here
How ASU-Beebe Focused More Resources on Student Initiatives Get Case Study
How Central Arizona College Transformed Operational Efficiency Get Case Study
How Penn State Drives Student Engagement with CRM Get Case Study
How The University of Mobile Empowers Constituents Through CRM Get Case Study
Higher Ed Resources: Find the Latest Insight and Thought Leadership