CampusLink Web Services
Expand Your Platform with Our Partner Solutions and APIs
Proven Integration Services
Campus Management’s clients easily build and grow from a flexible architecture, while institutions with older ERP systems can add the latest functionality, such as Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) software, self-service Web portals, financial and HR applications, and learning management systems – without abandoning their existing platforms or experiencing extended downtime.
Integrating Partner Solutions
Learning Management. Bookstore. Housing. Compliance. Document Management. Financial Aid. Campus Management has formed strategic partnerships with leaders in higher education software that specialize in key operational and academic needs. What’s more, you benefit from a proven history of successful integrations across the CampusVue Ecosystem for a wide range of institutions, as well as the best practices developed over years of successful collaboration between Campus Management and its partners.
Campus Management APIs
CampusLink Web Services offers a family of application programming interfaces (APIs) that extends the capabilities of your academic and administrative environment quickly and cost effectively.
- Accommodates unique admissions processes, allowing institutions to create unique online applications, customized workflow, and capture custom application data elements.
- Integrates with other workflows in the enterprise or external applications used for student and prospect communication, such as live online chats and phone-center applications.
- Provides an interface that can be used to aggregate and validate prospect data from any source, accommodating real-time management of the recruitment channel.
- Integrates CampusVue Student with our Financial Aid partner, Global Financial Aid Services, Inc., eliminating manual input of data and speeding service to prospects and new students.
- Captures almost any relevant financial transaction, such as payments, student housing, cafeteria plans, and other campus purchases or payments.