Driving Enrollment Growth With Nontraditional Programs
Complete the form below to watch this on-demand webinar.
Nontraditional students can represent significant potential for an institution to reach enrollment goals, but this population also presents unique challenges. At Central Michigan University (CMU), administrators have addressed these challenges in innovative ways to enroll and retain a wide variety of nontraditional students, from adult learners to military personnel and veterans, leading U.S. News & World Report to rank its online division among the best programs in the nation.
Original Air Date: February, 25 2016
Watch this webcast to learn how CMU developed a strategic enrollment management plan and utilized a CRM solution designed for higher education, to help optimize engagement across the student lifecycle. Through this strategic plan and data platform, CMU leaders were able to gain a complete picture of candidates and students across departments and systems, manage staff assignments, identify and proactively engage at-risk students, improve collaboration among advisors and faculty and enhance communication campaigns.
- How to improve outreach and retention through proactive engagement
- Ways to increase data accuracy and completeness to attain “one version of the truth”
- How to automate data sharing across programs and business units to create a holistic student profile
- Strategies to assess enrollment and engagement trends and employ intervention to support student success
- Marnie Roestel, Manager of Online Programs, Central Michigan University
- Lisa Benic, Manager of CRM and Web Development, Central Michigan University