The Engagement Platform of the Future – More than a CRM
Complete the form below to watch this on-demand webinar.
Original Air Date: November 2, 2017
Higher education has unique needs when it comes to student engagement, from the recruitment cycle through alumni relations. More of today’s institutions are taking new approaches, going beyond the typical point solution mindset and toward a ‘whole campus’ strategy by employing a single engagement platform. Today’s engagement platforms are able to integrate data from multiple systems and touch points, and provide insight through powerful analytics to improve results across the institution.
Whether your goal is to increase enrollment, improve retention, create lifelong relationships with alumni or improve outcomes, watch this webinar to learn how to use technology to drive engagement throughout the student lifecycle.
Higher ed administrators interested in enrollment, retention and engagement.
Topics will include:
- The key components of a successful engagement platform
- The strategic initiatives that a whole campus, enterprise mindset empowers
- How technology can drive engagement throughout the student lifecycle
- Mark Armstrong, Chief Strategy Officer, Campus Management
- Jennifer Beyer-LeFever, Vice President, Product Management, Campus Management