Transform Your Institution with CampusNexus
Join Campus Management at EDUCAUSE 2017, October 31 - November 3, Booth #609
Join us at EDUCAUSE to see how CampusNexus can help your institution and students succeed. CampusNexus® is an open and flexible solution that empowers you to:
- Transform Academic Delivery. Provide highly flexible programs and terms and associated financial aid.
- Transform Student Success. Interact with constituents across the student lifecycle to better compete, serve and retain students.
- Transform Operational Efficiency. Increase visibility into fiscal management, improve employee hire to retire processing, and insource payroll to transform the institution’s bottom line.
Thinking about deploying in the cloud?
Learn how CampusNexus Cloud built on Microsoft Azure can help you allocate more IT resources to strategic initiatives.
Need to improve enrollment management?
See how Radius by Campus Management enhances current student and prospect communications, event planning and registration, inquiry management, application processing, admissions decision support, and more.
Join us for These Presentations in Our Booth #609
Explore higher education best practices and strategies for success during these booth presentations at EDUCAUSE.
- Engaging Students in the 21st Century
- Impacting Student Success with Microsoft Technologies
- Supporting Higher Ed with the Microsoft Azure Platform
Corporate Presentation - Session 1
The Engagement Platform of the Future: More Than a CRM
Wednesday, Nov 1 | 10:30AM – 11:00AM | Meeting Room 113B
Higher education has unique needs when it comes to constituent engagement, from the recruitment cycle through alumni relations. See how one company is innovating an engagement platform that supports the entire student life cycle.
- Mark Armstrong, Chief Strategy Officer, Campus Management
- Jennifer Beyer, VP, Product Management, Campus Management
- Jose Augustin, Principal Product Manager, Campus Management
Corporate Presentation - Session 2
Skate to Where the Puck Is Going to Be: Advising Students Based on Real-Time Job Market Analytics
Thursday, Nov 2 | 8:00AM – 8:30AM | Meeting Room 108A
Today's students have lofty career goals and high expectations that your institution will help them succeed. See CampusNexus Student and how real-time embedded job market analytics are enabling institutions to plan curriculum offerings based on job outlook and empowering advisors to provide high-impact academic program and career counseling.
- Ray Blackwood, VP, Product Management, Campus Management
- Eric Wellnitz, VP and Chief Architect, Campus Management