CampusNexus Student Features
Strategic Enrollment Management
- Recruiting – create and execute key strategies to target growth areas as defined by your
- Admissions – collect essential information, manage credentials and documents, and evaluate
applicants in a timely fashion.
- Financial Aid – process applications, verify data, determine eligibility, package and award,
disburse funds and create adjustments through powerful, automated processes.
- Student Accounting – record information about students, including charges, payments, refunds and
- Academic Records
- Assist enrollment processing through timely course scheduling and registration.
- Manage waitlists, automatically apply tuition and fees, document each student’s academic
- Protect academic standards and brand recognition of programs.
- Curriculum Management
- Plan curricula and identify pre- and co-requisites, define grade schema, pass/fail and
- Identify faculty eligible to teach courses, determine facility needs, equipment, and
book requirements for each course and class section.
- Offer the same academic program in standard, nonstandard, and nonterm formats, all in
- Student Academic Progress
- Monitor Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
- Enable degree progress audits, including ‘what if’ scenarios, and student pacing in
multiple types of programs.
- Graduation Processing
- Verify program completion requirements.
- Apply financial standing rules.
- Confer degrees and bestow credentials upon eligible students.
Engagement & Outcomes
- Early Alerts – utilize dynamic and adaptable criteria to identify at-risk students early in
their academic careers.
- Retention – connect students to key resources through automated workflows, and monitor the
efficacy of intervention strategies through student progress.
- Student Services – provide individual support plans and academic services based upon each
- Career Services – prepare students to excel in their field of choice by managing internship and
externship opportunities, assisting them with career skills building, and matching them with
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) - Integrate your preferred LMS to gain real-time visibility
into student performance.
- Regulatory & Compliance Reporting – measure the cost effectiveness of each course and
program and supply accrediting bodies with critical and necessary institutional effectiveness
- Satisfactory Academic Progress and student progression
- IPEDS outputs
- Gainful Employment compliance reporting
- Customized transcripts
- Executive, managerial, and operational dashboards
CampusNexus Student Solution Sheet
Student Information System
Adapt and Grow As Needs Evolve