The Program Explorer tool enables students to assess the course skills they have earned in a specific program and how they relate to the skills in demand for related occupations in the labor force.
How To Use the Program Explorer Demo
STEP 1: Click on Program Explorer button
On the first page of the Program Explorer students can see basic information about their program starting with the number of courses required and skills to be gained upon successful completion of the program.
STEP 2: Select a Campus from the dropdown menu
STEP 3: Select a Job Title from the dropdown menu
STEP 4: Click Courses and Skills button
On the Courses and Skills page students are presented with a listing of the courses and related skills that are a part of their program. Select a course and see the skills to be gained in that course, or vice versa select a skill and see the course to which it applies.
STEP 5: Click Related Jobs button
On this page students can see the job titles related to their program and learn more about each by interacting with the Job Title filter.
STEP 6: Click Skills Analysis button
On this page students can see the skills gained as part of the program are in demand in the labor market.
Put Occupation Insight to Work Across the Student Lifecycle
- Enable applicants to research programs and their expected careers independently
- Provide timely information on what careers are related to specific programs of interest
- Provide layout of the job market landscape as it relates to their programs of interest
- Provide students valuable program and course skill insight during enrollment
- Provide valuable program and course skill insight for student enrollment and planning
- Advise students on course offerings and skills required to be more marketable for related occupations
- Identify skills gaps to help drive student career and academic planning
- Provide career coaching for students nearing graduation so they understand how to market the education and skills they have gained
- Advise students on the market demand for applicable careers, and where jobs are in demand based on current local, regional, and national employment data
- Advise students on salary potential and desired experience of related occupations
Transforming Student Success with Occupation Insight
Discover the benefits of CampusNexus Occupation Insight, a powerful new tool for aligning student skills with the needs of the workforce.View Webinar