Unify Your Vocational and Training Institute with CampusNexus
With the CampusNexus ITI E-Governance System from Campus Management, you gain a single, unifying platform that integrates affiliations, admissions, academics, administration, placements, and alumni services alongside human resources and financial management to drive student and operational success.
The ITI E-Governance System can be used by all stakeholders, from candidates to government departments, directorate of vocational education and technical administration.
CampusNexus E-Governance System
Campus Management delivers a web-based e-governance system that integrates all your people, processes and workflows on one platform.
- Inspection Scheduling and Management
- Field Inspection Reports
- Issues of Affiliation Letter
- Institutes and Trade Availability for the Year
- Admission Schedule Planning
- Seat Distribution/Candidate Registration
3 Academic Administration
- Academic Calendar, Institutes and Trade Masters
- Setting Rules of Employability Training and Counselling Sessions
- Viewing Skills Gap Analysis and Performance Reports
4 Institute Administration
- Student Services
- Indiscipline, Suspension, Withdrawal of Admission
- Placement, Apprenticeships, Managing Alumni
5 Directorate Offices Admin
- Decision Analysis
- Citizen Charter Information
- Vendor Management
- Institute Timings
- Classroom and Workshop Availability
- Managing Instructors
7 Finance and Accounts
- Budget Management and Salary Processing
- Administrative Expense and Grant Management
- Managing Scheme-Wise Fund, Revenue Generation and Expenses
8 Human Resource Management
- Staff Lifecycle from Hire to Retire
- KPA/KPI Performance
- Operational Reports
- Management Insights
10 Web Presence Management
- Directorate Website
- Email and Online Business Chat
- Manage Regional and District Office Subsites
11 Student Wallet
- Funding Entities and Fund Types
- Online Fund Claims and Disbursements to Candidates
Campus Management Delivers E-Governance System
Directorate of Vocational Education and Training (DVET), Maharashtra
Campus Management successfully implemented the CampusNexus ITI E-Governance System as a partner with the Maharashtra government’s Directorate of Vocational Education and Training (DVET). The web-based governance system integrates all 35 districts and sub-districts supervised by 6 divisional offices under a single unified technology platform system.
The technology enables seamless functioning of the DVET’s entire academic process, from admissions to connecting the candidate with job opportunities after program completion. All 900+ institutes under DVET in Maharashtra are served by Campus Management’s solution.
Partner with Campus Management
With Campus Management’s CampusNexus ITI E-Governance System, your Vocational & Training Institute gains a highly flexible technology backbone that grows and adapts with you. What’s more, you gain a true partner and global support team committed to your mission of empowering students with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in a dynamic, competitive economy.